LTC3261 High Voltage, Low Quiescent Current Inverting Charge Pump
The LTC3261 is a high voltage inverting charge pump that operates over a wide 4.5V to 32V input range and is capable of delivering up to 100mA of output current.
The charge pump employs either low quiescent current Burst Mode operation or low noise constant frequency mode. In Burst Mode operation the charge pump VOUT regulates to –0.94 • VIN and the LTC3261 draws only 60μA of quiescent current. In constant frequency mode the charge pump produces an output equal to –VIN and operates at a fixed 500kHz or to a programmed frequency between 50kHz to 500kHz using an external resistor. The LTC3261 is available in a thermally enhanced 12-pin MSOP package.
- Bipolar/Inverting Supplies
- Industrial/Instrumentation Bias Generators
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Portable Instruments
Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 32V VIN Range
- Inverting Charge Pump Generates –VIN
- 60μA Quiescent Current in Burst Mode® Operation
- Charge Pump Output Current Up to 100mA
- 50kHz to 500kHz Programmable Oscillator Frequency
- Short-Circuit/Thermal Protection
- Low Profile Thermally Enhanced 12-Pin MSOP Package